Jobs & Career
ENERLYT is a medium-sized company based in Potsdam and has been active in the field of building services engineering for 30 years with a permanent staff. In accordance with our company philosophy of "saving energy and protecting the environment", we project technical systems in an energy-efficient and ecological manner, supply clean energy with decentralised technology, conduct research in the field of energy technology and produce micro-energy systems for families.
Our planning team offers planning and consulting services for all aspects of technical building equipment as well as development planning for engineering structures. ENERLYT also produces regional energy concepts.
We provide our services in the areas of residential construction, social and educational facilities (schools, day-care centres, sports halls), listed buildings and research facilities (laboratories).
To strengthen our planning team, we are looking for the following employees
- Providing planning services for electrotechnical systems in planning phases 1-9 in accordance with HOAI
- Carrying out technical calculations
- Simulation of photovoltaic systems
- Project-related consulting with development of concepts and solution variants in the planning team for clients
- Coordination with all external and internal partners
- Carrying out site inspections and participating in construction meetings
- Ensuring compliance with deadlines and quality standards
- Completed technical engineering studies with a focus on electrical engineering or comparable training, graduates/beginners are also welcome
- Knowledge and rules of the laws relevant to the execution of construction measures (HOAI, VOB, VDE regulations, DIN standards, etc.)
- Experience with planning software desirable: Caneco BT, DiaLux, SIMARIS PV*SOL, BricsCAD, Pit Elektro, California 3000 as well as MS Word and Excel
- Reliable, systematic and independent way of working
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit and personal commitment
- Interesting activities and varied projects in a growing company
- Professional development opportunities through individual training programmes
- A modern, well-equipped workplace
- Compatibility of family and career (part-time, flexible working hours)
- Possibility to participate in the ENERLYT bonus system
(company sports, pension scheme, etc.)
- Company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time position
- Christmas bonus is paid as a voluntary benefit
- Attractive salary
If you feel addressed by the range of tasks, meet the requirement profile and are interested, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by E-mail or post to:
ENERLYT Technik GmbH
Herr Holger Eichler
Am Buchhorst 35 A
You are also welcome to recommend our job offer to others.
We look forward to receiving your application!