Jobs & Career
ENERLYT is a medium-sized company based in Potsdam and has been active in the field of building services engineering for 30 years with a permanent staff. In accordance with our company philosophy of "saving energy and protecting the environment", we project technical systems in an energy-efficient and ecological manner, supply clean energy with decentralised technology, conduct research in the field of energy technology and produce micro-energy systems for families.
Our planning team offers planning and consulting services for all aspects of technical building equipment as well as development planning for engineering structures. ENERLYT also produces regional energy concepts.
We provide our services in the areas of residential construction, social and educational facilities (schools, day-care centres, sports halls), listed buildings and research facilities (laboratories).
To strengthen our planning team, we are looking for the following employees
- They provide planning services for all aspects of technical building equipment for the areas of heating and sanitation (HS).
- Successfully completed studies in the field of supply, energy and building technology or comparable training
- You have a sound basic technical knowledge
- You are able to present technical issues orally and in writing in a comprehensible manner and are willing to familiarise yourself with new topics at short notice
- Structured, independent and careful way of working
- We expect you to have good PC and MS Office skills and to be confident in usingwith structural engineering calculation software
- Planning experience and the ability to work independently are desirable
- Interesting and innovative projects with well-known customers
- Professional development opportunities through individual training programmes
- A modern, well-equipped workplace
- Compatibility of family and career (flexible working hours)
- Possibility to participate in the ENERLYT bonus system (company sports, pension scheme, VBB company ticket, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time position
- Christmas bonus is paid as a voluntary benefit
- Attractive salary
If you feel addressed by the range of tasks, meet the requirement profile and are interested, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by E-mail or post to:
ENERLYT Technik GmbH
Mr Holger Eichler
Am Buchhorst 35 A
You are also welcome to recommend our job offer to others.
We look forward to receiving your application!