Jobs & Career
ENERLYT is a medium-sized company based in Potsdam and has been active for over 25 years with a permanent staff in the field of technical planning, among other things. We offer planning and consulting services around the technical building equipment as well as the development planning of engineering structures.
We provide our services in the fields of housing, social and educational facilities (schools, day care centers, sports halls), listed buildings and research facilities (laboratories), among others.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a(n)
Planning engineer for building services
(Dipl.-Ing./Dipl.-Ing. (FH), B. Eng./M. Eng., M.Sc.)
with a focus on heating/ventilation and sanitary engineering.
In addition to planning all aspects of technical building equipment, you also create energy concepts.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of supply engineering,
energy and building services engineering or comparable training
- You have a sound basic technical knowledge
- You are able to present technical issues orally and in writing in a comprehensible manner
and are willing to familiarise yourself with new topics at short notice
- Structured, independent and careful way of working
- We expect you to have good PC and MS Office skills and to be familiar with
building services calculation software
- Planning experience and the ability to work independently are desirable
We offer you:
- Challenging and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive bonus system (various sports activities during working hours, ...)
- Employer subsidy for the VBB company ticket
- Employer contribution to direct insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Our team of qualified professionals stands for cooperation,
team spirit and, of course, friendly cooperation
We offer an interesting job in a highly motivated team with an attractive salary. The working week is 40 hours.
Are you interested? Then please send your application with the earliest possible starting date to the
ENERLYT Technik GmbH
Mr. Dr. Andreas Gimsa
Am Buchhorst 35 A
We look forward to receiving your application!