Jobs & Career
ENERLYT is a medium-sized company based in Potsdam and has been active in the field of building services engineering for 30 years with a permanent staff. In accordance with our company philosophy of "saving energy and protecting the environment", we project technical systems in an energy-efficient and ecological manner, supply clean energy with decentralised technology, conduct research in the field of energy technology and produce micro-energy systems for families.
Our planning team offers planning and consulting services for all aspects of technical building equipment as well as development planning for engineering structures. ENERLYT also produces regional energy concepts.
To strengthen our planning team, we are looking for the following employees
- You analyse the technical data of properties and advise our customers on the topics of energy saving, energy contracting and KfW/BAFA funding programmes
- You create energy concepts
- Successfully completed studies in the field of supply, energy and building technology or comparable training
- Ideally, you have BAFA approval for energy consulting
- You have a sound basic technical knowledge
- You are able to present technical issues orally and in writing in a comprehensible manner and are willing to familiarise yourself with new topics at short notice
- Structured, independent and careful way of working
- We expect you to have good PC and MS Office skills
- Planning experience and the ability to work independently are desirable
- Interesting and innovative projects with well-known customers
- Professional development opportunities through individual training programmes
- Compatibility of family and career (flexible working hours)
- Possibility to participate in the ENERLYT bonus system (company sports, pension scheme, VBB company ticket, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere
- Permanent full-time position
- Attractive salary, Christmas bonus is paid as a voluntary benefit
If you feel addressed by the range of tasks, meet the requirement profile and are interested, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by E-mail or post to:
ENERLYT Technik GmbH
Mr Dr.-Ing. Andreas Gimsa
Am Buchhorst 35 A
You are also welcome to recommend our job offer to others.
We look forward to receiving your application!